Bosch automotive relay
Bosch Automotive Relays find application throughout the automobile, whatever be the type and model, because almost all vehicles use a 12V/24V supply voltage. While this means that just about everything â€“ every circuit and application need a large amount of current to work, they also need Bosch Automotive Relays to function properly.
Bosch Automotive relays are optimally designed to switch between high powers enabling them to withstand a broad temperature range and are engineered with good mechanical and dielectric strength making them extremely resistant to vibration. The terminals, connector and housing are sealed with Epoxy Resin – a special type of adhesive that provides shielding against water and dust.
- Designed to withstand exposure to extreme climates
- Switch between high power
- Functions efficiently and reliably in a broad temperature range
- Extremely resistant to vibration
- Long Service Life
- Meets Indian Standard IS 2077:1996