The maneuverable 5th wheel configuration of the Putzmeister Telebelt TBS 600 conveyer provides a tighter turning radius and reduced axle loads for increased mobility. It has the power to deliver up to 5 m per minute over its horizontal reach of 31 m. You can remove the semi-trailer chassis for a smaller machine footprint and more space on the job site. You can also specify the type of chassis and the trailer axle configuration on the TBS 600 to meet specific local requirements.
- Reversing conveyor feature
- Flexible two or three trailer axle configuration
- Six hopper options for different job needs
- 5th wheel configuration for mobility, tighter turning radius and reduced axle loads
- Self-contained engine for lower operation costs and reduced fuel consumption